Thursday, February 28, 2013

I need You more with every breath...

Spring themed items once again form the base for our latest treasury. Pale yellow, soft green, crisp white, and gleaming silver - they all seem to fit with the message of the lyrics of "Life Itself" by Aaron Shust.

'More than life itself...' by HandiworkinGirls

Before the break of dawn My heart cries out to You Where I'm surrounded by my night Here all my weaknesses will wait upon Your mercy The hope of dawn from black to white From black to white

I love You more than life itself

Lord, You are so good to me
I need You more with every breath
So won't You breathe some life in me
Won't You breathe some life in me



$59


$39


$10.5


$9.95


$12


$17.95


$6.25


$45


$3.5


$4.5


$12


$9


$12


$22


$4.99


$12

No comments:

Post a Comment