Friday, November 8, 2013

Never said this before...

Deep fall shades of orange and aqua seemed like the perfect complementary combination for our latest treasury. Paired with the lyrics of Chris August's song "Want To Be Real" (perfectly suited to handmade items, don't you think?), we collected our favorite CAST finds for your viewing pleasure.

'I want to be real...' by HandiworkinGirls

I've never said this before
I've never opened that door so wide
No one else is around
There is no good reason for me to hide
And I, I want to be real

There’s too much at stake
And I’m tired of fakin’
I just want to be real
I want to be real
There’s too much at stake
I don’t care if I break
I just want to be real

Orange Ombre Mother and Daughter Bracelet Fiber Cuff Set Fall Pumpkin Colors - cuddlebugkids Aqua Crystal, Czech Druk Glass Bead and Gunmetal Leverback Hook Earrings - ASADesigns Misty Woods- Fine Art Photography print 5x7 by Alana Gillett- Fall Autumn Red Tangerine Burnt Orange Citrine Trees Dreamy Wall Art - MariaRoseCollection Word Art Print: Strong and CourageousPsalm 31 verse poster - blue teal daisies decor - rdprints
Blessed -Inspirational Art Tile OOAK Mixed Media Jewelry Component - Aqua Green Brass - ChickieGirlCreations Gray & Orange Endless Loop Necklace Set- Cold Sunset - MeadowlandDesigns Damask, Speckled Dark Brown, Teal, Aqua, Off White, Tan, & Light Blue- Set of 14- 18" Cloth Dinner Napkins - TheCleverSeam Chic & Sophisticated Sable Brown Crochet Cowl,  Trendy Tweed, 100% Wool, Neck Warmer, More Color Options - NorthernCottageGifts
Southwestern Art Black Horse Grazing Abstract Giclee Print Autumn Fall Digital Wall Decor 8 x 10 - GrayWolfGallery Isaiah 1:17 Scripture Art Print (4x6 inches) - Teal - MaryGracePaperie Baby SKI hat - Photo Prop - Soft Winter Hat- ANY 3 Colors - Boy or Girl - Crocheted - pixieharmony Morgan Jones Aqua Buttonhole Vintage Chenille Fabric - AlorasAdorables
Aqua Blue, Topaz, Brown, Antique Brass Premium Czech Glass Beaded Bracelet - mompotter Elegant Fluted Brown Rustic Metal Vase Made in India by Uptown Vintage - UptownVintage Handspun Diamond Lace Rolled Brim Hat with Crocheted Flower Pin. Handspun Wool Yarn. Heathered Dark Aqua. Greeny-Turquoise. - JoyfulHandKnits 10 Medium Size Yoyo Fabric Flowers - Embellishments,Fall,Winter,Hair Accessories,Cards,Ect. - whatshername

No comments:

Post a Comment