Monday, January 28, 2013

Your love is real...

The lyrics of Francesca Battistelli's "My Paper Heart" practically begged to be used for a Valentine's Day treasury, so we decided it was time to comply. And with so many dainty heart-themed items to choose from it, it wasn't an easy thing to narrow the choices down to these sixteen pieces. Still, the colors in the items below are what really inspired us to choose them - the pale pinks, creamy tans, and crisp reds are among the quintessential Valentine's colors, and with good reason. Lovely, romantic, and soft are among the words that come to mind when these shades appear, and those are the words of the holiday.

Please enjoy browsing these lovely shops!

'My Paper Heart' by HandiworkinGirls

Well I've been treated like a valentine That's been ripped apart and left behind I'm a fragile girl In a crazy careless world My dreams were torn and scattered on the floor But You've been picking up the pieces, Lord ‘Cause Your love is real The only hope to heal

My paper heart is Yours now
I have landed in Your hands
Come so far to find out
My life will never be the same
Since you wrote Your name
On my paper heart



$5.95


$20.00


$5.50


$4.25


$28.80


$9.00


$14.99


$5.00


$25.00


$20.00


$26.00


$10.00


$12.00


$15.00


$10.00


$25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment