Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Help me dig a little deeper now...

Sparkling diamonds started as the inspiration for this treasury, and what better song to go along with that than "Diamond" by Brandon Heath? A mixture of outdoor photography, deep teal, olive green, and polished silver seemed like the perfect complement to the icy tones of the diamond rings.

'Diamond...' by HandiworkinGirls

My father's father broke this ground Daddy mined till we laid him down Only God knows what they found beneath Now here I stand in my own boots Ax to grind and a point to prove Tangled up in my own roots, it seems

I got treasure up in Heaven
I got dirt all over me
I have only scratched the surface
Of the man I’m meant to be
I got something down inside of me
That only You can see
Help me dig a little deeper now
And set that diamond free



$2475


$43


$20


$15


$4


$74


$32


$60


$28


$22


$109


$38


$20


$20


$5


$24

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my Psalm 27:8 printable art in your treasury.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were delighted to have found your shop, Karen. All your artwork is lovely!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete