Saturday, May 11, 2013

Your love for me is irresistible...

Since we have been centering so many treasuries around the words "love" and "grace," we thought yesterday's collection ought to include a little "joy." We began with the song "Joy" by the Newsboys (the "old" Newsboys), and choose a variety of warm, cheerfully-colored items from the CAST shops to coincide with our theme. It was definitely a joy to piece this particular treasury together!

'Joy that's unspeakable...' by HandiworkinGirls

You give me joy that's unspeakable And I like it, and I like it, yeah Your love for me is irresistible I can't fight it, I can't fight it, yeah


If life is water, I was dry as the Tucson dirt
If it's a gamble, I'd already lost my shirt
If it's a journey, I was dazed without a clue
I flipped a "U" back to the first love I ever knew

You carried the cross and took my shame
I believe it, I believe it, yeah
You shine Your light of amazing grace
I receive it, I receive it, yeah
 



$23


$11.5


$8


$75


$50


$65


$15


$10


$17.99


$16.5


$22


$22.95


$10


$25


$20


$9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment