Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's the change in my heart...

A fresh song from a brand-new CD can only inspire one sort of treasury - lively, outdoorsy colors, of course. Citizen Way's debut album Love is the Evidence brought us the song from which the title comes - "Evidence" - and it gave us the chance to use those springlike shades of pink and green again. Please take a minute or two to visit some of these lovely shops!

'Love is the Evidence....' by HandiworkinGirls

It's not a flag on a field It's not a sign in my yard Not a cause that I join Not a phrase on a coin It's the change in my heart Mercy and grace and compassion They're only words without action

I need hands that are open
Reaching to the broken hearts
Cuz’ that’s the only way this world
Will ever know who You are
Love is the evidence
Love is the evidence



$28


$7.5


$12


$14


$14


$12


$6


$7.95


$12


$19.99


$6.5


$6


$14.99


$4


$22


$10

No comments:

Post a Comment