Monday, April 29, 2013

Every treasure that I hold...

The latest treasury muse - what else could it be but blue? - flowed together beautifully with one of our favorite songs from the latest Kutless album, Believer. (Well, really, the whole album is a favorite...but that would be another treasury.) Together with "All Yours," we would like to present sixteen stunning finds in aqua, turquoise, and cerulean.

'It's all Yours anyway....' by HandiworkinGirls

I love this world more than I should It all falls short of what You're worth How could I think I own my life When really You're the one who paid the price

I wanna give You every breath every treasure that I hold
Oh Lord I give You everything

It's all Yours anyway
You gave me life to give it away
It's all Yours anyway
It's all Yours



$26


$20


$17.95


$5.49


$7


$15


$18


$24


$38


$4


$15


$25


$22


$19


$35.5


$27.95

No comments:

Post a Comment