Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The truth in my life...

Charming cottage pieces from our fellow CAST shops found their way into our treasury today. Inspired by Laura Story's song "This Is the Day," we combined shades of white, aqua blue, and mint green with just a hint of yellow and cream. With all things springy and soft, it's a sweet reminder to celebrate the gift of new life in Christ.

'This is the day of my salvation...' by HandiworkinGirls

I'm not the same, I have been changed By the power of Christ, the truth in my life I can't explain the difference He's made Old things have gone, something new has begun This is the day of my salvation I will rejoice with a song of praise This is the day of my salvation I will rejoice in Christ, my salvation



$15


$25


$6.5


$41


$59


$20


$7


$7.95


$25


$35


$25


$36


$15


$9


$20


$20

No comments:

Post a Comment