Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Love will find you where you are...

In the midst of our playlist tweaking (it happens every month or so), we keep finding treasury inspiration songs. On Saturday, it was a song from Sidewalk Prophets' album These Simple Truths, and, incidentally, the song from which the album's own title came: "The Words I Would Say." It also has the perfect lyrics to coincide with our some of our favorite CAST items; namely, word art. We have too many favorites to spotlight them all at once, so here are a choice few in black and white!

'The words I would say....' by HandiworkinGirls

Three in the morning, and I'm still awake So I picked up a pen and a page And I started writing just what I'd say If we were face to face I'd tell you just what you mean to me Tell you these simple truths:


Be strong in the Lord
And never give up hope
You’re gonna do great things
I already know
God’s got His hand on You
So don’t live life in fear
Forgive and forget
But don’t forget why you’re here
Take your time and pray
These are the words I would say


Last time we spoke you said you were hurting
And I felt your pain in my heart
I want to tell you that I keep on praying
That love will find you where you are



$6.5


$16.5


$8


$14.99


$17.99


$20


$2


$24.8


$91.95


$4.25


$20


$15


$19


$4


$45


$8

No comments:

Post a Comment