Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's brighter when it's you and I...

 Rainbow brights from the CAST team pair perfectly with Chris August's song "You and I" in our latest treasury. With adorable baby clothes, retro headbands, and boldly colored jewelry, there are plenty of pieces for your perusing pleasure.

'Put your smile on...' by HandiworkinGirls

Put your smile on Today is gonna save us Let the bridge down The sun is gonna wake us 'Cause somebody's been Messing around with me And I don't know But I'm, I'm thinking maybe
We can run in the summer, the hotter weather's
Always cooler when we're together
The sun is brighter when it shines from the sky
Down to you and I, down to you and I
It's brighter when it's you and I
You and I



$22


$7


$25.49


$10.95


$4


$7


$7


$21


$33


$4


$40


$22


$13.5


$15


$18


$29.68

No comments:

Post a Comment